[eclipse.org-committers] More bandwidth!

Greetings,

Just in time for EclipseCon, we've upgraded our saturated 80 Mbps Internet connection with a new Gigabit connection.  Although it is capped at 100 Mbps, that gives us an extra 20 Mbps of throughput, with the ability to add much more for special occasions.

I’m not entirely happy with our rate limiting setup, nor with our QoS rules, but I’ll be tweaking those in the weeks to come.  In the meanwhile, enjoy the added bandwidth!

Denis

Back to the top