[eclipse.org-committers] Google Summer of Code (GSOC) Ideas

Dear fellow committers,

The Google Summer of Code (GSOC) is starting up and we need projects
to participate! Here's the list of ideas so far... please add your own
for your project!
    http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2010_Ideas

To participate, all you really need to do is come up with an awesome
idea and mentor a student. Have an idea that you wanted to implement
in your project but lacked the resources? Then GSOC is for you! I've
enjoyed the experience every year and we actually have some GSOC
alumni now that have turned into full-fledged Eclipse committers!

If you have any questions, feel free to track me down or better yet,
try the soc-dev mailing list.