[eclipse.org-committers] Updating Project Websites and the new Nova default template

I've had a few people approach me about the new Nova [1] template
(they had no idea it existed) so I figure I would share the knowledge
with the committer populace at Eclipse.

There's a new default Nova template located here:
    http://eclipse.org/default/

You can simply start with that and modify it to your liking.

Here's a few projects using the template at Eclipse:
   http://www.eclipse.org/Xtext/
   http://www.eclipse.org/egit
   http://www.eclipse.org/jgit
   http://www.eclipse.org/amp

As we get closer to Helios, it may be a good time to give your project
site some love.

[1] - http://wiki.eclipse.org/Nova

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top