[eclipse.org-committers] Maintenance status

Greetings,

The network equipment upgrade that we did last weekend was successful. Our firewall and load balancer are now on the powerful new Cisco Gigabit devices that were donated to us at EclipseCon 2009.  Kudos to Karl for all the preparation work in our staging environment, which made the whole upgrade essentially plug-and-play.

As a reminder, I will be upgrading Bugzilla this Satuday August 29 at 9:00PM ET.  With this upgrade, the LATER and REMIND resolutions will be going away.  Please see this announcement[1] for details.

The Bugzilla upgrade will conclude our summer maintenance schedule.  Thanks for putting up with our weekend instabilities during these maintenance events.

Denis

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse.org-committers/msg00778.html

Back to the top