[eclipse.org-committers] Really old mailing list messages

Hi Everyone,

If your seeing messages from mailing lists that are seriously old, there is a reason. One of our mailing lists had not been correctly adding mail to it's mbox due to a file permission error, and as such was pushing the messages into a 'shunt' queue. Unfortunately I wasn't specific enough when 'unshunting' the messages and caught a bunch of other mailing lists at the same time. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

-Matt.

Back to the top