[eclipse.org-committers] Server maintenance, Sunday Feb 15 9:00am ET

Greetings,

We'll be performing some maintenance on our storage/database servers Sunday, Feb 15 starting at 9:00am ET.
The previously reported Bugzilla upgrade will be postponed while we deal with this issue. This maintenance will be to solve the File Locking issue (reported last week) and to update the server OS on those systems.

Most of the Eclipse.org services will either be put in Read-Only mode (if supported), or they will be shut down during this maintenance period.

CVS and SVN: Read Only (commits will fail with "read-only filesystem")
www.eclipse.org: largely unaffected
Wiki: Read Only
Bugzilla: Shut down
EPIC/Live: Shut down
Build: Read Only

The maintenance should last no longer than four hours.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Denis

Back to the top