[eclipse.org-committers] Reminder - IP Submission Deadline - January 31, 2009

Hi All,

We haven't seen much Galileo related activity yet and so a quick reminder - before January 31, 2009, please:
We will annotate all the relevant CQs/ IPBugs with the keyword "Galileo" and use that list to plan our reviews for the next six months.  As our current backlog is high, the creation of this list is critical for planning purposes.  Packages submitted by participating projects prior to the January 31, 2009 deadline will be given priority over all other submissions during scheduling.

Thanks!
Janet

Janet Campbell
Legal Counsel & Manager, Intellectual Property
Phone:  +1.613.224.9461, x.229 (GMT -5)
Fax:  +1.613.224.5172
janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx