[eclipse.org-committers] Recommendation to add Testopia to the EF Bugzilla

Hi,

The ORMF team has investigated the use of Mozilla Testopia and we have decided that it would add value to our testing efforts. We have requested that the EF Web Master (Matt) consider adding it to the tools that are available to all projects.

I have opened a Bugzilla issue to discuss the pro and cons of making it available. If you have opinions, either in favour or against this, I would very much appreciate if you would add a comment to the issue. We would especially like to hear the opinion from those who are currently or who in the past have used Testopia.

Many thanks,
Joel
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you.

http://www.etish.org                                                                     http://www.eclipse.org/ormf

Back to the top