[eclipse.org-committers] Are you interested in OSGi (Equinox) as a server

Hi,

This week I started a thread on the eclipse.rt.riena, eclipse.technology.ormf, eclipse.technology.ecf and eclipse.technology.osee newsgroups titled  "Why are we all creating our own OSGi server with remoting capability?"

If you are involved in a project that presently requires a server, will need one in the future or are simply interested in server side eclipse, please join in the conversation on the newsgroups.

Please note that I am using the terms server and "server side" generally and do not mean web server in particular.

All the best,
Joel

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you.

http://www.etish.org                                                                     http://www.eclipse.org/ormf

Back to the top