Re: [eclipse.org-committers] What is appropriate use of this list - introduce a [Foundation] tag

Jochen Krause wrote:
Maybe we can address this topic by including a [Foundation] tag in the
subject of messages that the Foundation wants to spread to all committers.
That way everybody can organize filters in a way that allows to follow
discussions at his own pace, but still get the announcements in a different
place. We could describe this namespace convention in the general
description of the list, so everybody should be able to figure it out.
+1, good idea.

Back to the top