RE: [eclipse.org-committers] What is appropriate use of this list

Hi all,

> I don't disagree with you, but what mailing list is appropriate for
> discussions where we compare and discuss the use of different source
> code controls systems?

I'd say, open a bug on the Architecture Council component,
and post a link here on the eclipse.org-committers mailing
list.

That way,
* Everybody is informed about the discussion
* Those who are interested can participate
* Discussion input is archived and searchable
* Discussions can be forked off / renamed / reassigned
  to other components as needed

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council#Discussions_and_Recommendat
ions

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse.org-committers/msg00598.htm

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top