Re: [eclipse.org-committers] What is appropriate use of this list

+1

since opening a new mailing list will probably take a minute, why dont somebody who wants to carry on with this discussion open a bugzilla entry and the discussion can resume there. Then everyone who is interested can CC on that bugreport.