Re: [eclipse.org-committers] What is appropriate use of this list

Hello!

What about creating a special list (or newsgroup) for discussing
infrastructural issues? I think, such topics deserve own medium. But
forcing 1000 innocent commiters to follow it - is a bit too much, I
agree.

/AAV

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 2:53 PM, Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Esteemed Colleagues,
>
> I believe as committers we are all obligated to subscribe to this mailing
> list so that important announcements or information that require, or would

Aleksey Aristov

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.
Thank you.

Back to the top