Re: [eclipse.org-committers] What is appropriate use of this list

I agree with Eugene and Karl.

I always find that attempts to throttle or regulate discussion (though well intentioned) are always counter productive and unfortunately discourage valuable dialog.

Let the dialog run free.  By now I'm pretty good at filtering email at my end.

Ken