From: eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sandin Diego-WDS057
Sent: 30 September 2008 17:17
To: Todd, John A; eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [eclipse.org-committers] Installing SVN

Hi John,

I had the same problem with the connectors, and I found this reference on Subversive News list: http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.technology.subversive/msg00836.html which helped me to install the 0.7.3 version from subversive.

I just had to use the http://www.polarion.org/projects/subversive/download/eclipse/2.0/update-site/ update site to correctly install the connectors.

Hope this can help you fix your problem.

Regards,

Diego Madruga Sandin – DSDP.MTJ