Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Installing SVN

I agree - subclipse is the way to go. I followed the installtion and
configuration instructions and had was up and running in a few minutes.

regards

Mark

Mark Dickson
Executive Consultant
EAS Practice
Steria
m 0780 1917480
w www.steria.co.uk
e mark.dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

             "James Ervin"
             <jeervin@xxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "Todd, John A" <John.Todd@xxxxxx>
             eclipse.org-commi                                          cc
             tters-bounces@ecl         eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx
             ipse.org                                              Subject
                                       Re: [eclipse.org-committers]
                                       Installing SVN
             09:47 EST

Use Subclipse.  You can try to see if you can get the SVN connectors from
polarion.org to work, but I did not have much luck with that.

James