Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Re: [eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Declaration for the CloudFree project

Hello!

Good point. Let's try to discuss it on the cloudsfree newsgroup.  The
only problem is that it seems, that the newsgroup does not exist yet.

Aleksey Aristov
-------------------------------
Co-Lead
OFMP Project

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 12:59 PM, Werner Keil <werner.keil@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear Eclipse/Ageto,
>
> Thanks a lot for the information.
> I don't mean to sound like a "Wedding Crusher" or Party Pooper on that, but wouldn't it make a bit more sense, to try consolidate your proposal with the already accepted and incubating OFMP ?
>
> I know, "Cloud" may sound fascinating for a lot of people today and some IT managers might just buy a tool like that, because they think it has something to do with "Cloud Computing" ;-)
> I must also admit, the pace at which OFMP is operating at the moment still seems a little slow.
> On the other hand, they also make massive use of Equinox already from what we can see so far.
> There are also primarily German or European companies behind this initiative, so incompatibilities between markets like the otherwise highly flourishing OHF "umbrella" may suffer from in Europe, don't seem as likely between you and OFMP.
>
> I know the term "Financial Market Platform" could be seen a bit too much in an Investment Banking Corner, but the "Market Platform" part and underlying basic transactions you are sketching in your proposal seem not so different.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Werner Keil
> Committing Member
> Babel Project

Aleksey Aristov

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank
you.

Back to the top