Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Database Repair

Eclipse Committers,

We successfully restored our database slave server. Thanks for your patience. All services should be online shortly.

Cheers,
Karl

Karl Matthias wrote:
Eclipse Committers,

We lost our DB slave over the weekend, which you may have noticed by very reduced website performance, particularly with Bugzilla and the wiki. We attempted to re-synchronize it live but due to some data corruption that was not possible. In order to restore the slave server we are having to re-synchronize it with the master more or less offline. This unfortunately involves temporarily disabling access to some of our services for a short period of time while the information transfers. We intend to begin disabling services shortly. Services which will not be accessible include Bugzila, the wiki, the portal, and certain web pages on the www site. CVS will not be interrupted. We apologize for the short notice. We'll let you know when database service is restored.

Cheers,
Karl and Matt