[eclipse.org-committers] Ganymede and Eclipse.org bandwidth

Greetings,

June is around the corner, and that means Ganymede. In the past we've only added bandwidth in time for the release, often running at full capacity for those crucial weeks leading up to June 28.

Our friends at Primus Canada (our ISP) have given us great rates on bandwidth, so this year we'll be enabling additional capacity as early as next week. This will help everyone get those last-minute fixes, rebuilds and tests in a timely fashion.

We're planning on adding an initial 12 Mbps on June 1, and we open the flood gates to our full 300 Mbps on June 9.

Enjoy!

Denis

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx