[eclipse.org-committers] Last Reminder for Advance EclipseCon Registration

All,

The last day for EclipseCon advanced registration is Friday, March 14, 2008.  If you plan on attending the conference, we suggest that you register in advanced.   The current price to register is $1595 (less 15% discount for members) but will increase to $1995 for onsite registration.

As a reminder, please plan to attend the Annual Eclipse Members Reception Monday, March 17 at 7pm by the Pool at the Hyatt (weather permitting) or the Hyatt Grand Ballroom.

We hope to see as many of you as possible next week in Santa Clara.

Regards,

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing