[eclipse.org-committers] Reminder: Register Now for EclipseCon 2008

All,

EclipseCon 2008 is set to start in less than 2 weeks on March 17 in Santa Clara, CA.  If you haven’t registered, you might think of registering now.

Each year EclipseCon is a great event for entire Eclipse community.    It is your opportunity to learn about new Eclipse projects, see updates of Eclipse-based products and meet other Eclipse enthusiasts.   We hope all committers and employees of Eclipse member companies take advantage of this opportunity.

Please remember to register before March 14, since the price will increase by $400 after this date.   If you don’t plan on attending, please recommend EclipseCon to a friend or colleague.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Santa Clara,

Ian Skerrett

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing

Eclipse Foundation