[eclipse.org-committers] EclipseCon Very Early Registration Deadline - December 31, 2007

Dear Eclipse Members and Committers

We are please to announce that the EclipseCon 2008 technical program is now available.   This year we have a very strong program that features over 80 tutorials, 90 long talk sessions, and 160 short talk sessions.  Topics range from a Business track, C/C++ development, Data tooling, Java development, Mobile & Embedded, Modeling, RCP, SOA, Test & Performance, Reporting, Web Tools and others.

Now is the time to think about registering for EclipseCon.  If you register before December 31, 2007 you will qualify for the very early registration price and save over $300.   Therefore, please take the time to register now and also encourage your colleagues and friends to register before the deadline.

Regards,

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing