[eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse Community Survey

All,

We please to release the result of a survey about the Eclipse community.   The survey was run by IDC, in collaboration with the Eclipse Foundation, to better understand how developers and organizations are interacting with the Eclipse community.

A summary and complete version of the report is now available.   There are some very interested results in the survey, so I encourage you to take a look.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing

Eclipse Foundation