[eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse Runtime Technologies

As I mentioned a few days ago, the Eclipse technologies and community are into the runtime space with things like Swordfish, RAP, Riena, Equinox, ECF, ...  When last we spoke I asked people to start listing their runtime related work on a wiki page.
        http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_as_a_Runtime_Catalog
We have a good start on that (thanks!).  If you have yet to add your work to the catalog, please take a few minutes to do so.

Further to understanding and coordinating the various Eclipse runtime technologies the Eclipse Foundation is sponsoring the Eclipse Summit on Runtime Technologies and Platforms.  See
        http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Summit_on_Runtime_Technologies_and_Platforms

As described on the wiki, this summit is focused on understanding the technologies we have and the trends that would drive additional technology or uses.  If your project has a stake in the technologies around and uses of Eclipse as a runtime, you should consider attending the summit.

See you there.

Jeff/Jochen/Ricco

Back to the top