[eclipse.org-committers] Jolt Award Nominations

All,

The nominations are now open for the Jolt Awards.  This is a popular software award that many Eclipse projects qualify to enter.  A complete list of categories can be found here.

If you would like to nominate your project, the Eclipse Foundation will cover the cost of the nomination.   To take advantage of this offer, I’d request that you please send to me before October 31, 2007 the information required for the nomination form.  This will allow us to enter all the nominations at the same time and the pay for the fees.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing