[eclipse.org-committers] Fw: Eclipse Forum Europe 2008 Call for Papers

FYI, these guys put on a good show and I highly recommend the conference for any Eclipse committers.

Cheers,

---
Chris Aniszczyk | IBM Lotus | Eclipse Committer | http://mea-bloga.blogspot.com | +1.860.839.2465
----- Forwarded by Chris Aniszczyk/Austin/IBM on 10/16/2007 08:03 PM -----

mmoews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chris Aniszczyk/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

10/16/2007 10:54 AM

Eclipse Forum Europe 2008 Call for Papers

Dear friends of the Eclipse Forum Europe!

Here comes the Call for Papers for the upcoming Eclipse Forum Europe! The third edition of the first European conference exclusively dedicated to Eclipse will take place again at the same time and venue as the conferences JAX and SOACON:

April 21-25, 2008
Rhein-Main-Hallen, Wiesbaden, Germany
Conference language: English

We are looking forward to your numerous session and workshop proposals. We have added new Short Talks to the programs, which are 20-minute speeches describing new and interesting projects and technologies.

All offers at a glance:

   * Sessions (60 minutes)
   * Workshops (6 hours)
   * Short Talks (20 minutes)
   * BOFs (Birds-of-a-Feather-Sessions) (60 minutes)
   * Eclipse Nite (open discussions on Eclipse topics)

Important information:

   * Website:
http://eclipseforumeurope.com
   * Deadline for proposals: 4 December 2007
   * Input proposals:
http://eclipseforumeurope.com/input

Topics:

   * Eclipse Core
   * Eclipse RCP
   * Java Development
   * Web Development & Dynamic Languages
   * Model Driven Development
   * Eclipse Business & Corporate Strategy
   * Server Side & SOA
   * Lifecycle Management & Enterprise Collaboration
   * Mobile & Embedded
   * Vertical Industries

Any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us.

We are very looking forward to your contributions!

Best regards,

Maike Möws (Assistant) - mmoews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sebastian Meyen (Program Chair) - smeyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GIF image