[eclipse.org-committers] Bugzilla, IPZilla upgrades

Greetings,

As we prepare to roll-out Bugzilla 3.0, I'd like to inform you of some outages while we upgrade:

IPZilla: Wednesday, July 11 from 2:00pm to 3:00pm ET
- IPZilla will be upgraded to 3.0. Actual outage time expected is 15 minutes.

Bugzilla: Sunday, July 22 from 6:00am to 9:00am ET
- Bugzilla will be upgraded to 3.0 during our planned maintenance window. Actual outage time expected is 2 hours for database backup.

If these outage times cause any major inconvenience to you, please contact me so we can arrange workarounds.

Thanks,

Denis

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx