[eclipse.org-committers] Reminder: OS Summit Asia Call for Papers

The Eclipse Foundation and the Apache Software Foundation are helping to organize a new open source conference in Hong Kong, called OS Summit Asia.   The call for papers is now out and the deadline for submissions is July 13, 2007.

There is just two week left before the deadline, so I’d like to encourage the Eclipse community to submit session proposals for this conference.

As an aside, the conference organizers will be providing free hotel rooms and $1300 for air travel to all speakers.

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing

Eclipse Foundation