[eclipse.org-committers] Europa preparations

Committers,

As you know, Europa is only 15 days away. Europa will be a grand event for us, so there are some things you may need to be aware of:

1. We've added more bandwidth (about 22 Megabits) to cope with all the pre-Europa downloading, testing and building that has been going on. We'll be adding even more the day of the release.

2. We'll be freezing the download.eclipse.org content for several hours on June 28, while our mirror sites fetch all the Europa projects' downloads. If you're not participating in Europa and were considering releasing download bits in that time frame, you may want to keep an eye on [1] and [2] and follow the pack.

3. All the Europa co-ordination is happening on cross-project-issues-dev [1], and the final upload-mirror-release plan is documented in [2]. Even if your project is not a Europa participant, it would be a good idea to read up on the key dates in [2] to determine the impact this may have on your project.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to write.

Denis