[eclipse.org-committers] Attention: Eclipse Build teams and Release Engineers

Committers,

As more projects use Foundation-hosted build facilities, and as the annual Release Train activities impact more and more projects, we need to centralize and facilitate communication amongst all of the Eclipse Build teams, Release Engineers and Foundation staff.

We therefore invite active builders and Releng teams to subscribe to the cross-project-issues-dev list:

In addition to its current purpose, Webmaster will use it to communicate build- and releng-related infrastructure issues from now on, including issues for build.eclipse.org, download.eclipse.org content freezes and project vservers issues. This choice reflects prevailing focus and avoids both more lists and more broadcasts to this list.

Although subscribing to this list will likely add a few e-mails to your Inbox, we feel it's important for you to stay informed on build activities across the scope of the Eclipse projects.

Thank you for your usual cooperation,

Ward & Denis

--

Ward Cunnigham
Director, Committer Community Development

Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure

Back to the top