[eclipse.org-committers] Annual Eclipse Members Meeting and Committers Boot camp

Just a reminder that if you have not yet RSVP’d, please do so as soon as possible with the members events you plan to attend:

  I will be attending the Committer Boot Camp on Sunday, March 4th from 1pm-5pm

  I will be attending the New Member Introduction on Monday March 5th 9:30-11:30am

  I will be attending the Annual General Meeting of the Eclipse Membership on March 5th, 1:30-5:30pm

  I will be attending the Annual General Meeting Reception on March 5th, 6pm-8pm

Details are below, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions!

-        Don