[eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse outages and emergency maintenance

Greetings committers,

I'm getting ready to shuffle things around on the Eclipse backend, so our filesystems will be in read-only mode for several minutes. You may get errors when trying to commit or upload files.

When the maintenance has completed, I'll send you another update. We have strong leads as to what has been causing the outages, and we want to fix the problem ASAP.

Bugzilla, and other database-driven websites will be largely unaffected by this.

Thanks for your understanding,

Denis

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx