[eclipse.org-committers] EclipseCon is a month earlier this year - don't forget to register for the conference and reserve a hotel room

Committers,
EclipseCon 2007 (March 5-8) is rapidly approaching and it's almost a month earlier this year than it was last year. We have keynotes by Scott Adams (Dilbert), Robert Lefkowitz (open source software), and Dr. Herbert Thompson (security); we have over 200 sessions including tutorials, long talks, short talks, and panels; and we have a full exhibit floor of interesting and exciting Eclipse companies.

Being almost a month earlier (March 5th, 2007), you'll want to make sure that you've registered for the conference and the hotel today. We promise that the conference won't sell out this year, but we cannot say the same about the hotels - with a fixed number of rooms, they are sure to sell out early. Register now for the lowest conference price and the best hotel room selection.

Register for the conference (with your Eclipse Committer discount) here, and register for hotels here.

Regards,
Bjorn Freeman-Benson (Conference Chair)
Rich Gronback (Program Chair)

Back to the top