[eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse project reviews

All,

Here are the currently scheduled Eclipse reviews.
Conference call information is below. Thanks.

Wed, 17 Jan 2007 Java Workflow Toolbox Creation Review at 1600 UTC

To download the slides, please go to http://www.eclipse.org/projects and click on the "slides" link in the Summarize Timeline table. (My apologies for not being able to send the link directly; I'm having temporary problems sending html e-mail.)

Conference call numbers:
866-362-7064 (toll-free North America)
+1 613-287-8000 (Ottawa and international)
participant passcode 874551#

Anne Jacko
Development Process Operations Support

Back to the top