[eclipse.org-committers] Nominations Now Open for the Eclipse Community Awards

The nominations for the second annual Eclipse Community Awards is now open.   These awards are to recognize and thank the individuals and technologies that make Eclipse such a vibrant robust community. There are two categories of awards: 1) awards for individuals, and 2) awards for technologies and products.   More details about the awards can be found at http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/eclipseawards/index.php.

I’d like to invite everyone to participate in these awards by nominating your Eclipse-based product and a deserving individual.  The deadline for nominations is January 22, 2007.  The awards will be presented on March 5, 2007 at EclipseCon 2007.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing