[eclipse.org-committers] Your Comments on the Eclipse Development Process

Members and Committers,
Together with the Board, I've been working on a new revision of the official Eclipse Development Process. The goal of this revision is update the process-as-written to match the process-as-practiced. We've also added a new section about mentorship and a requirement that projects get a public review at least annually.

Now we'd like your comments and suggestions. The draft process is on the wiki. Feel free to insert comments and discussion - my goal is that the final process be our collective best effort and desires and not just a make-work process that gets ignored.

Our next couple of weeks I'll be blogging about different sections of the process - explaining why we've worded it the way we have and what we hope the result will be. Follow on our blog or Planet Eclipse.
--
Bjorn Freeman
Bjorn Freeman-Benson

	att-image138x38.php-451ead01.HC

The removed attachment's original name was:

	image138x38.php

It is recommended that you contact your system administrator if you
need access to the file.  It might also be a good idea to contact the
sender, and warn them that their system may be infected.
****

Back to the top