[eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse Membership Meeting

All,

The Eclipse Members’ Meeting is scheduled for September 21 at the Omni Hotel in Dallas TX.   This is a great opportunity for representatives of Eclipse member companies to learn and better understand the trends and directions of the Eclipse community.   We will have presentations for Eclipse project leaders and member companies that focus on the latest activities in the Eclipse community and a number of opportunities to meet and network with individuals from other Eclipse member organizations.

At the meeting, we are very pleased to have Steve McClure from IDC Research presenting the most recent market research on the Eclipse adoption rates and general open source adoption.  This should be an excellent source of information for organizations that are trying to better understand the market dynamics of the Eclipse and open source communities.

In addition, for the second year in a row, we have organized the Eclipse Marketing Symposium on September 20 at the same location.  Last year, this event was very well received by the marketing professionals in the Eclipse community.  This year, it should be another excellent source of information and education for marketing professionals trying to better understand how to market commercial products to Eclipse users.

I’d like to encourage you and your colleagues to consider attending the meeting.   More information about the agenda and registration can be found at https://www.regonline.com/EventInfo.asp?EventId=103174

If you have any questions or ideas about the meeting please feel free to contact myself or Donald Smith.

/mike

Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director,
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.