[eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse Membership Meeting CFP and CFR

Hi,

The Eclipse Members Meeting is less than a month away.  It's time to register and confirm your hotel today, after August 29th, the rates go up!  The Eclipse Membership Meeting is a fantastic opportunity to help plan your organization's road map for the upcoming year as it relates to Eclipse.

For details and registration, please visit:
https://www.regonline.com/EventInfo.asp?EventId=103174

This email also serves as the Call for Participation (CFP) for the meeting.  We are seeking your input on what topics and technologies are of keen importance to you, please do not hesitate to share your ideas.  We are also seeking people who have a topic or technology they would like to present at the meeting.  This could include 5 minute "lightning talks" or longer sessions depending on interest.  Please reply to this email (members.meeting@xxxxxxxxxxx) with your suggestions!

Cheers,

  - Don

--
Donald Smith  donald.smith@xxxxxxxxxxx