[eclipse.org-committers] download.eclipse.org is frozen for Callisto

Committers,

In order to have a glimmer of hope in surviving the Callisto onslaught, I have frozen the content of download.eclipse.org. Anything you upload to that server will *not* be available for download until 9:00am June 30 (Eastern time). This will allow the Callisto projects to upload bits while they are only accessible by our mirror sites.

Thanks to everyone for cleaning up their files on download.eclipse.org - disk space usage decreased by a whopping 15%. Mirror sites surely agree that the Eclipse crowd is "way cool" for doing this.

Denis

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions? Consult the WebMaster FAQ at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Webmaster_FAQ