[eclipse.org-committers] The CAISI Project: Can developers end homelessness?

Dear Eclipse.org Members,

I work for the non-profit CAISI Project, and we provide open source
software that helps integrate agencies, shelters and hospitals working
to end homelessness.

The goal is to replace incompatible paperwork databases, enhance
consistency of care, and gather hard data to more effectively lobby
for affordable housing. Our project leads (Dr. Tomislav Svoboda and
Arthur Manuel) bring over 10 years of front-line experience, ensuring
good relationships with our growing number of partners. We provide the
software and support for free, and eventually hope to see independent
versions of CAISI in use around the World.

The key will be the "integrator", something that's never been
implemented before, and we're looking for volunteer developers and
anyone else with advice. All questions and experience levels are
welcome in our friendly environment, and our open source project is
perfect for innovators seeking a challenging and charitable end to
their efforts.

Please see our How To Get Involved page at -
http://www.caisi.ca/wiki/index.php/CAISI_Team_and_Project_Management#How_can_I_get_involved.3F

Please see our PPC Bugzilla page at - http://tinyurl.com/jdgwq

We're looking for developers to analyze or contribute to the CAISI
Project in any ways they can, and we use Java (J2EE), Spring,
Hibernate, Struts, Ant, Eclipse and MySQL.

Please take a look if you have a moment, we look forward to hearing
from you! :-)

Best regards,
Vijay

Vijay Sarma
Strategist
CAISI Project
Tel: (416) 864-5557
Email: vijay.sarma@xxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.caisi.ca

The CAISI Project: Agencies integrating care to end chronic
homelessness - www.caisi.ca  Please join the CAISI mailing lists at -