[eclipse.org-committers] Gathering at the Thirsty Bear (near JavaOne)

Date and Time:  Wednesday, May 17 from 7-10pm
Location: Thirsty Bear Brewing Company  http://www.thirstybear.com
RSVP: mailto:thirstybear@xxxxxxxxxxx

For those people planning to attend JavaOne, we have decided to arrange an informal get together for the Eclipse community. On Wednesday night, May 17 from 7-10pm we have booked a room at a local pub, the historic Thirsty Bear Brewing Company, which is just down the street from the Moscone Centre in San Francisco. Please join us for some beer, food and informal conversations.

The room we have booked has a limited capacity, so we are starting a guest list. If you plan on attending, please RSVP to mailto:thirstybear@xxxxxxxxxxx and you will be added to the guest list.

I look forward to seeing many of you there. Best regards. -- Ward

Ward Cunningham
Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top