[eclipse.org-committers] Callisto Great Bugs Contest - first winner and even better rules!

Callisto RC0 is available on the update site and everyone is busy working on RC1. And, of course, the Callisto Great Bugs contest is underway. We had a somewhat low turnout of great bugs during the M5 milestone but do we have our first winner of iPod: Olivier Nougier for bug 121135. Congratulations Olivier and thanks for your help!

We've also revised the rules a bit to make it easier for developers and project leads:
  1. Both the reporter of, and the triager/developer for, each great bugs earns an "I helped make Callisto a better place" T-shirt.
  2. The EMO (Ward, Wayne, and Bjorn) will scan bugzilla for "greatbug"s to alleviate the PMC/PLs from having to do so. The PMC/PLs can still email bugs to emo@xxxxxxxxxxx to make sure they are included, but we will also be scanning for them using the "greatbug" keyword.
Thanks for helping make Callisto better...

Back to the top