[eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse.org meltdown - CVS information

Folks,

As a result of the outage we had last friday, Eclipse.org is now running off the secondary backend server.

There is a 30-minute replication delay for CVS data between the primary and secondary servers, so it is possible that any commits you did between (approximately) 1:00pm Eastern and 1:45pm Eastern were not replicated to the secondary server. Any commits prior to and after those times are in the repository. It would be wise to synchronize your CVS workspace with the repository to make sure any of your commits are in CVS.

I apologize once again for the inconvenience this causes, and hope to have everything back to normal by the end of the week.

Denis

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions? Consult the WebMaster FAQ at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Webmaster_FAQ