[eclipse.org-committers] Vote in the Eclipse Community Awards

The voting is now open for the Eclipse Community Awards (Individual category). These awards are to recognize and thank the individuals that make Eclipse such a vibrant robust community. There are a few great reasons to take the time to vote and vote well: first, Eclipse would not be where it is today without these people and it would be great to acknowledge them; second, we have some pretty cool prizes for the three winners; and third, we are bribing you with free beer tickets to redeem at the awards ceremony. Honoring our community leaders is the best reason, definitely, but if takes a free beer... :-)

(If you aren't attending EclipseCon, I'm sorry to hear that, but you're still welcome and encouraged to vote.)

Vote here:
http://www.eclipsecon.org/2006/EclipseAwardsVote.do

Back to the top