[eclipse.org-committers] eclipse.org is back at full power

Our ISP identified one of their routers (a Cisco 3750) as the cause of the slowdown. The router's CPU usage pegged at 100% shortly after the outage on Nov. 8 as a result of everyone "catching up".

We have been achieving our regular performance since they connected us to a bigger Cisco router. We have added an extra 20 Mbps of bandwidth temporarily to cope with any builds you need to run as a result of the impairment. If you need to run a build, now is the time.

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Denis

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions? Consult the FAQ at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Webmaster_FAQ