[eclipse.org-committers] Committer Records

All,

The Eclipse Foundation is currently going through the exercise of ensuring that all of our committer records are complete. Basically, you can view this as a self-audit to ensure our compliance with our own policies and processes.

Over the past year, the Foundation has provisioned over 200 committers while developing the processes and recordkeeping and hiring the staff. It's been a little crazy.

None of us likes paperwork. But I think that all of us recognize the importance to Eclipse in ensuring that we have all of the documents in place for every committer. So if you get an email from Vicky Lacroix (vlacroix@xxxxxxxxxxx) asking for some paperwork, please be as helpful and responsive as you can.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of you are being asked for redundant copies of things you feel that you have already sent in. If so, we sincerely apologize, but that first copy is missing from our files. Thank you for understanding.

And if you have any questions on the process or what it is we're trying to accomplish please feel free to give me a call. I would be happy to talk with anyone about it.

/mike

Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director,
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.