[eclipse.org-committers] Upcoming Reviews: the call-in number

So my plan to avoid spamming you failed - I forgot to include the call-in numbers - thus I have to send yet another email to you. Sorry about that.

Here is a summary of upcoming Creation Reviews. This summary is also available on the website: http://www.eclipse.org/org/processes/ The slide decks for each review are available through the corresponding web page.

Monday, May 8, 1900 UTC - Mylar - Creation Review
Friday, May 13, 1400 UTC - Lepido, Tooling for Cocoon - Creation Review

   613.287.8000
or   866.362.7064
passcode 874551#

---