[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[eclipse.org-committers] CVS maintenance complete.
- From: "Eclipse Webmaster (Denis Roy)" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 23:05:10 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 (X11/20041127)
Greetings Eclipse committers,
Tonight's CVS maintenance has completed successfully.
Here are some things you need to know:
- I have increased the bandwidth pool for committer tools (CVS,
bugzilla, dev). This should help relieve the recent congestion.
- SSH and pserver CVS connections are no longer load balanced. This is
not a good thing, but it is temporary. I needed to do this to solve...
- ... Committers who were having problems committing to specific modules
should no longer have problems.
- Documents committed to CVS will not appear instantly in ViewCVS. At
most, a 15-minute delay will be required for replication.
If you have any questions or comments, or if you need assistance with
something, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at