[eclipse.org-committers] CVS maintenance complete.

Greetings Eclipse committers,

Tonight's CVS maintenance has completed successfully.

Here are some things you need to know:

- I have increased the bandwidth pool for committer tools (CVS, bugzilla, dev). This should help relieve the recent congestion.

- SSH and pserver CVS connections are no longer load balanced. This is not a good thing, but it is temporary. I needed to do this to solve...

- ... Committers who were having problems committing to specific modules should no longer have problems.

- Documents committed to CVS will not appear instantly in ViewCVS. At most, a 15-minute delay will be required for replication.

If you have any questions or comments, or if you need assistance with something, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Denis

Back to the top