Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [modeling-pmc] Eclipse Requirements Modeling Framework

It really looks quite dead to me.  It never got out of incubation.  No commit for almost 7 years.  No builds for 7 years.  And apparently no plans to ever do anything.   There are not many bugs, though apparently none get fixed either.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?bug_status=__open__&list_id=21206753&product=MDT.RMF

And given none get opened, it really must be incredibly high quality.   Alternatively, there really are not a lot of consumers notice problem or to be annoyed by the project's absence.

And yes, terminating means archiving the assets, so no web site, no update sites, and no git repository.  Who are these people who would be annoyed?  Is that public information?

Minimally you need to do a yearly progress review.  But I would strongly suggest you do an actual graduation review.   Demonstrate that you can change the project's version numbers, can do a build, and can produce a new update site.  If that's not possible, then the project is pretty much dead in my opinion.