Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Encourage removal of inactive committers

I also agree that it should be the responsibility of the projects to flag committers with no recent commits. I also like the idea of occasional reminders, maybe those could not look at the count of stale committers but at their percentage of the overall committer count. IMHO it is mainly the voting that suffers from too many stale committers. So if there is more than e.g. 25% of stale committers a notification is generated occasionally.

Cheers,
Maximilian